Google has indicated Website speed is one of the signals used by its algorithm to rank pages. Page speed is also important to User Experience. Pages with a longer load time tend to have higher bounce rates and lower average time on page.
Why Website Speed Matters?
- Between 2000 and 2016, the average human attention span has dropped from 12 to just 8 seconds.
- 47% of consumers expect a web page to load within 2 seconds or less.
- 40% abandon a website that takes more than three seconds to load.
- 79% of shoppers who are dissatisfied with a website’s performance are less likely to return.
- One second delay reduces conversions by 7%, page views by 11% & customer satisfaction by 16%.
- Mozilla made its pages 2.2 seconds faster, their Firefox browser saw 60 million additional downloads per year.
Prologic Technologies is a Credible Digital Agency for Bespoke WebRTC, Mobile & Web App Development, Custom eCommerce Platforms, Telemedicine Solutions, UI/UX Designs, Alexa Skills, and Chatbots.
Explore our services to know more about us.
You can also follow us on Twitter.