The HR Recruiter (Human Resource Recruiters) whether in individual capacity or in-house process, have the most significant job in any company. The performance of any organization largely depends on its employees and therefore, the recruitment process must be pro-actively efficient to bring in the best talent into organization. In this article we will discuss how HR Recruiter can Benefit your Business?
Recruitment is a never ending process with hiring needs arising frequently at different levels in the company. Therefore, it is quite essential for the HR professionals to distinguish these jobs. If there are numerous vacancies to be filled, the HR recruiter needs to prioritize which jobs are more essential and need immediate attention.
A lot of CEOs/ CTOs do not really see their recruitment team as a valuable resource which can help them run their business operations successfully. They simply don’t understand the fact that if a company doesn’t hire right people for the job, it would hamper the productivity, growth and also the company culture. So even your HR Recruitment team is not bringing in any revenue, they are helping you save a lot and hence contributing towards the growth of the company.
Effective recruiting process in a company helps in selecting best matched candidates for a given vacancy. Here are a few steps/ processes any HR Recruiter should follow to hire and retain the best match candidates:
1. . Its the responsibility of HR Recruiter to maintain consistency in what is being told to candidate during interview vs the actual experience on job.
2. HR Recruiter should understand the expectations of a candidate and see if the company can match/ meet those in a realistic manner or not.
3. They must create and explain employee development plan to every new hire. It helps the new employee visualize their growth in company.
4. Effective induction is also very important as it sets the tone of workplace culture in front of new employee.
5. Sharing of company policy document with new employee establishes a trust factor with company.
6. Regular feedback sessions helps improves employee retention rate.
Following the above mentioned tips/ processes should help your HR Recruiter to hire best match candidates, enable them perform optimally and retain them effectively. We at Prologic Technologies understand the importance of HR Recruiter and firmly believe that these practices eventually lead to a better workplace culture, positivity and productivity.
Are you looking to join a growing IT Company with Work-life balance and opportunities to learn new technologies?
Click the button below to Join Prologic Technologies